Thursday, August 20, 2009

PLEASE READ

Hi folks.

As some of you may know, I have been using Google AdSense on my blog. Many of you have been very supportive in your willingness to visit the sponsors AdSense has presented to you on my blog.

Some of you, unfortunately, have been a little too supportive.

Google AdSense has disabled my account for "Invalid Activity". While they are (understandably) unwilling to reveal what that means, exactly, I'm pretty sure it involves some of my more supportive fans clicking repeatedly on ads.

Please don't do that.

While I encourage you to visit the (oh-so-generous) sponsors on my blog, simply clicking at random because you love me, understandable as it may be, does no one any good.

I'll let you know as soon as I do whether AdSense renews my account. If they don't, I'll probably be forced to move to another site. I'll keep you apprised.

Thanks for your support, everyone.

-- The Prolix Wag
Commerce is a harsh mistress.

1 comment: