Sunday, August 16, 2009

Linky Linky Sunday: Dungeon Majesty Edition

Video You Must Watch

Remember my whole Ultimate Bachelor Party Fantasy? Yeah. Well, somebody did it. On public access:



Girls In Bikinis Reading Lines From Star Wars. The Internet: Making your fondest, strangest dreams come true since 1991.



Four words: Julianne Moore as Scarlett. That is all.



Thanks to Topless Robot for those three.

And now, Phil Hartman's original SNL audition tape:



How to Epic Fail a kid's gameshow:



And a cute hedgehog, eating:



Links You Must Click

I humbly present to you the greatest FAQ since Topless Robot's Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen FAQ: Topless Robot's GI Joe: Rise of Cobra FAQ.

Barack Obama, naked, with a magic unicorn.


"It is anticipated that his internship will be ending."

-- The Prolix Wag
I would've totally done the Dungeon Majesty thing first... I just can't pull off a cloak like that.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I was more interested in the fact that they couldn't steam the freakin' backdrop for the bikini/Star Wars thing than the girls. I need a vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. While it's agreeable to watch hedgehogs eating carrots, let's not forget the even more agreeable "baby porcupine with hiccups eating banana" video - Youtube's equivalent of an SSRI.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y4cQEEyuTw

    ReplyDelete