Sunday, August 23, 2009

Linky Linky Sunday: Flash Games Edition

Having put in countless hours of research, I think it's about time I shared some of my accumulated wisdom and gave out the links for some of my favorite free-to-play flash games. All the links below are to Kongregate, a cool gaming site that lets you track achievements for most games through their "badge" system, as well as donate to the developers of games you like. All of these are worth playing. In no particular order, I give you:

CycloManiacs


Battalion Arena

Gemcraft chapter 0


Amorphous+

Dolphin Olympics 2

The Last Stand 2

Bubble Tanks 2


The Visitor

Desktop TD Pro

Boxhead 2Play Rooms


Portal: The Flash Version

Enjoy!

-- The Prolix Wag
Crippling carpal-tunnel syndrome is a small price to pay for unlocking all the horns on CycloManiacs.

No comments:

Post a Comment